ATLANTA COLTS TRAVEL FOOTBALL
Travel and Intraleague programs are operated in the same registration system, click here to register for tackle football, and once you are in the registration system you will be given the option to select "travel" if that is the program you are seeking.
Atlanta Colt Travel Football - Early registration discount of $50 available until May 31st.
Competitive tackle football for 8 to 10 year olds. Formation of teams is contingent upon total number of tackle football registrations.
- Players who wish to be considered for our Colt D1 Travel program should choose the Tackle Football registration grade level that matches your child. During the registration process select the Colt Travel option. All players who select this option will be contacted by the ACYA Colt Travel Director with instructions and information for tryouts.
- Teams are selected out of players interested in playing travel football, and by the coaches assessment of how competitive the team may be in the NWGYFL.
- All players considering travel football should attend travel tryouts July 26th - 28th.
- The ACYA Board of Directors reserves the right to require that certain players move between leagues for safety purposes. Such players will be given the option of a full refund if they then choose not to participate.
- 4th-7th Grade travel teams practice three days per week for two hours each day, and have games on Saturdays. (4 session per week commitment)
- Games are played on Saturday at Murphy Candler or other Metro Atlanta parks, mainly around East and Northeast Georgia area.
- ACYA supplies game jersey, game pants without pads, shoulder pads and a helmet.
- Team dues average $100-$150 per player.
- Contact the Atlanta Colts Travel Director - Kristian Rosser at [email protected] for additional information.